Pharmacy facilities are being provided within the Littlebaby premises to serve the needs of patients. Medicines are being dispensed on uniform rate and considerable discount is offered to all. It is well equipped with modern computers, other machines for proper storage of medicines which is efficiently managed by a team of professionals. Moreover, to ensure access to and appropriate use of medicines with the ultimate aim of the well-being of the patient, there is well trained and educated pharmacists with appropriate skills. All required and necessary licenses are maintained and regularized time to time.
An extension of Kohinoor Hospital’s care, the 24 hour pharmacy, located near the foyer, provides specialty pharmacy services.
You may consult the pharmacist to maximise the benefits of your medications and limit side effects.To optimise treatment, the pharmacy team co-ordinates with the patient’s medical team.
Also available at the pharmacy are affordable daily supplies and toiletries.The pharmacy stocks products of superior quality to maintain the hospital’s meticulous standards.
Useful info and health tips
- Keep it cool, dark and dry
- Medicines should be kept in a cool, dry place and protected from light. Exposure to light, heat and moisture can accelerate the breakdown of medicines, which may reduce their efficacy or cause superficial changes, e.g. discoloration.
- In a warm and humid country like Singapore, appropriate storage is thus particularly important.
- Keep away from Children.
- Keep away from children. Poisoning incidents involving children are often attributable to the accidental ingestion.
- These are usually preventable if medicines are stored appropriately.
Therefore, medicines should always be kept in a locked drawer/cabinet or at higher levels, beyond the reach of children. Medicine that has changed color, consistency or odor should never be used regardless of expiry.